Re: [ice-dev] Starting on Paraview integration next week

I can help.

Jordan
Jordan Deyton
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Telephone: (865) 574-1091
Email: deytonjh@xxxxxxxx
On 12/3/2014 6:05 PM, Jay Jay Billings wrote:

Everyone,

We're going to start integrating Paraview into ICE next week. I imagine a push similar to what we did for VisIt, but with a slightly different target; mesh viewing.

We would like to start with a video conference on Wednesday. Does that work and who wants to join?

Jay