[ice-dev] Visit time dependent Silo files

Hari,

I just finished implementing an ‘Add Silo File Set’ action to the Add File drop down menu on the VizFileViewer. This action basically lets the user select a set of time dependent silo files and then constructs a *.visit file for VisIt to load and show time evolution with the TimeSliderWidget.

I’d like to show this to the CAEBAT guys on Monday, if possible, but all I have is my Macbook to take to the meeting. Do you think you’ll have the updated Mac DMG by then?

Best,

Alex McCaskey
ORNL Computer Science Research
mccaskeyaj@xxxxxxxx<mailto:mccaskeyaj@xxxxxxxx>