[iam-dev] [ANN] Eclipse IAM 0.9.0 release

After some work moving to the Eclipse Foundation we have made the
first release of Eclipse IAM.

Major improvements are improved performance (less builds are
triggered) and form based pom editors, with the ability of opening
parent poms, effective pom, or settings file.

Read the installation instructions at
http://code.google.com/p/q4e/wiki/Installation
 as we are using a new update site to avoid confusion with previous
Q4E releases. If you are upgrading from a previous version of Q4E you
will need to do some extra steps
http://code.google.com/p/q4e/wiki/UpgradingToEclipseIAM

See what's new in 0.9.0
http://code.google.com/p/q4e/wiki/New_in_0_9_0

Note that this is an unofficial Eclipse IAM release to allow our users
to enjoy the progress made until we complete the move to the
Foundation

Cheers

Back to the top