Re: [hudson-dev] [Hudson-Dev] Updated Hudson Plan Document

Hi Manfred,

Java ONE is from Sep 30-Oct4. We have released Hudson 3.0.0 RC2. Development and QA is complete and the final bits are ready to be released. We are in the process of preparing Eclipse Release Review. During last couple of Milestone releases there were few upgrades in the 3rd party libraries, so new CQs need to be filed for them. We are hoping all can be completed before Java ONE.

- Winston