[hono-dev] Hono lead: a step back

Hi Hono devs,

in the last months I wasn't able to follow the Eclipse Hono project as a lead should do.
Of course, I am updated on its awesome progress but not from a development point of view, where I haven't been contributing for too long.
For this reason, I want to step back on my lead role giving the chance to someone else more active than me; of course I would love to be still a committer.
For what he has been doing during these months, I would suggest to have Dejan Bosanac as new lead instead of me. Thanks to him, Hono and the related community has grown a lot. I think he really deserve that and he will be a great lead for the project.

Anyway, I will be always around, you won't get rid of me so easily :)

Thanks
Paolo

Get Outlook for Android

Back to the top