Re: [hono-dev] Hono-Kura integration

Hi,
  I’m talking about the MQTT adapter (“t” and “e” topics are not used in the Kura adapter).
In my proposal below I did not dare to suggest the most obvious fix: creating entirely new topic prefixes allowing to publish e.g. T/${topic-suffix} and E/${topic-suffix}.
;-)

Thanks,
  Cristiano

Regards,
  Cristiano

On 6/27/18, 18:13, "hono-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Hudalla Kai (INST/ECS4)" <hono-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of kai.hudalla@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    On Wed, 2018-06-27 at 15:18 +0000, De Alti, Cristiano wrote:
    > Hi,
    >   I wonder if there is still room for an improvement in the MQTT topic format
    > for telemetry and event.

    Are we talking about the existing Kura adapter or the MQTT adapter?