From: hono-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <hono-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Mike Milinkovich
Sent: Freitag, 27. April 2018 12:39
To: hono-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hono-dev] connect Hono and Ditto sandboxes

On 2018-04-27 3:48 AM, Jaeckle Thomas (INST/ECS1) wrote:

See also our blog posts about that if you are interested:

·         https://www.eclipse.org/ditto/2018-04-25-connectivity-service.html

·         https://www.eclipse.org/ditto/2018-04-26-milestone-announcement-030-M1.html

It would be really great if you added your blog to Planet Eclipse, so that the whole Eclipse community can follow along. (This is also true for any other blog writers here.)

Just go to [1] and click on the "Add Your Blog" link in the top right corner.

Thanks!

[1] http://www.planeteclipse.org/planet/

--
Mike Milinkovich