Re: [hono-dev] Role of Hono Messaging

Hi,

I also like the idea. Reducing complexity where possible is always a good thing. However, I think it would still be useful to have an example “custom” protocol adapter to show people how to do things for custom protocol adapters.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Daniel Maier

Cloud Services LWM2M (INST/ECS4)
Bosch Software Innovations GmbH | Stuttgarter Straße 130 | 71332 Waiblingen | GERMANY | www.bosch-si.com
Tel. +49 711 811-58392 | Mobil +49 0173 6056415 | Fax +49 711 811-58200 | daniel.maier4@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sitz: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Stefan Ferber, Michael Hahn