From: hono-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <hono-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Kai <sophokles.kh@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2018 7:46 AM
To: hono developer discussions
Subject: Re: [hono-dev] Hono community meeting

Hi Dejan,
thanks for the invite :-) Will we be able to use Blue Jeans even if you are not participating?

Kai

On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 7:56 AM Dejan Bosanac <dejanb@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for bringing this up Paolo, it slipped on me due to travel.

The doodle showed that Friday 5PM CET is the time that suits most people. It’s not an ideal time in the long run, so maybe that’s the first topic to discuss. We internally discuss to have it on Friday 11AM, but that might be too early if we ever have someone from US wanting to join.

Anyhow, I scheduled the meeting for this Friday 5PM (invite is attached). I won’t be able to attend, but you guys should start chatting :)

Once we agree on the long-term slot for the meeting, we can create a project calendar.