Re: [hono-dev] Changes in settlement of telemetry and dispatch router config?

To have this in our example setup we need also:

Change the Dispatch Router configuration to balanced for telemetry.

My proposel is, that we need to be able to do full flow-control with our default setup (which means Dispatch Router and Artemis as ‘AMQP Network’). So we should allow AT_MOST_ONCE and change config to balanced. We should also document this dependencies.

by "allow AT_MOST_ONCE" you mean that by default Telemetry uses unsettled (AT_LEAST_ONCE) messages but a client MAY also send pre-settled messages?

Yes, I think this would provide the most flexibility to allow different scenarios and it at least allows a scenario with full flow control together with the Dispatch Router.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Marc Pellmann

(INST/ECS4)
Bosch Software Innovations GmbH | Ullsteinstr. 128 | 12109 Berlin | GERMANY
| www.bosch-si.com
Tel. +49 30 726112-132 | Fax +49 30 726112-100 | marc.pellmann@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sitz: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke; Geschäftsführung: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn

Back to the top