Re: [hono-dev] Apche Camel Hono Component

Hi Caroline,

what is provided with the Camel endpoints are just the possibility to communicate with Hono directly from Camel routes. My initial thoughts where more in the direction of direct adapters and consumers, but as always - this could open other possible applications.

If the idea is to use Hono as the first citizen messaging infrastructure for Kapua, I am not sure that an integration with Camel routes is the best possible solution.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Marc Pellmann

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH

INST/ECS4

Schöneberger Ufer 89-91

10785 Berlin

GERMANY

marc.pellmann@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 148411 B