[hono-dev] honoClient could not create telemetry sender

HI,

Regarding the integration of Hono sender, when I tried to start the sender, it says the honoClient cannot create a telemetry sender due to SSLEngine problem. I copied the trusted-certs.pem into my project directory and started the consumer before running the sender. I copied the full log into this pastebin file here, to save some space. https://pastebin.com/iYjQp9C5

Hopefully someone can help me with this. Thank you in advance :)

Best regards,
T. Nguyen

Back to the top