[hono-dev] Fw: [iot-wg] Eclipse Newsletter - IoT Themed

Hey,

just in case you haven't seen that the latest Eclipse Newsletter which covers IoT in general and Hono in particular.

And we also have some (video) coverage of Hono from the Bosch Connected Experience hackathon that we conducted last week in Berlin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0Drr9465vg&index=21&list=PL9Hl-EX9h_nXIn35X_UEhm3L0qj7_L9dg

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla
Chief Software Architect

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Schöneberger Ufer 89-91
10785 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.com

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 148411 B;