[hono-dev] Prepare 0.5-M3

Hi committers,

it has been some time since the last milestone (0.5-M2) and according to GitHub
we were originally planning to do the 0.5-M3 milestone by Dec 16th 2016 which
obviously did not work out as expected :-(

However, now with the last open issue for 0.5-M3 being closed (#10 Create project
web site), I would like to quickly create the 0.5-M3 milestone and publish the
Docker images to Docker Hub.

Are there any dangling issues you are working on which should be in 0.5-M3?
Otherwise I would like to do the milestone tomorrow afternoon (Jan 27th 2017).
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla
Chief Software Architect

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Schöneberger Ufer 89-91
10785 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.com

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg,
HRB 148411 B;
Executives: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn

Back to the top