From: dejanb@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 14:44:43 +0200
To: hono-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [hono-dev] Hono JMS adapter

Hi,

I’ve been chatting with Dominik a bit on IRC about request-reply patterns in JMS and the issues that will impose on the Hono API. It struck me at the moment that we’ve been influencing a lot of the API lately with the limits of JMS API and clients we have available. It seems to me that it might be a better long term solution to keep Hono API focused on the things it needs to do and natural to AMQP protocol, and deal with these JMS compatibilities issues in an adapter of some kind (in a similar fashion we’ll deal with other protocols over time).

What do you guys think about this? It’d be good to have this sorted before we go further in changing the API.

--
Regards