From: Ted Ross <tross@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mo., 6. Juni 2016, 23:32
Subject: [VOTE] Qpid Dispatch Router 0.6.0 (RC4)
To: <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

This is the vote thread to approve RC4 as the final Dispatch Router 0.6.0.

Given that this is a significant release in terms of features and
functionality, I think we should get it released.

I understand that there are a number of open issues with this candidate,
the most worrisome being DISPATCH-358.  This issue involves intermittent
crashes, but to this point it has been unreproducible outside of the
reporter's test environment.

My proposal is to go forward with the release, get the new functionality
out officially, and continue to close out the issues that are
outstanding.  If we reproduce and fix DISPATCH-358, we can turn a 0.6.1
on the release branch, or wait for 0.7.0 (which should be much shorter
in duration than 0.6.0).

Please weigh in with your opinion and your vote:

+1 - Release RC4 as Qpid Dispatch Router 0.6.0
-1 - Don't release RC4 because of _____________

Thanks,

-Ted