Re: [hono-dev] First shot at implementing Telemetry API endpoint

Hi Kai,

the example docs is still using the old code (dispatcher, etc.). Do you have an update prepared yet? I’m playing with the new code and can tidy this all up and document in the process. Just wanted to check if you already have something in progress?

BTW. What do you guys think of using irc, maybe #hono channel at freenode?