Re: [hono-dev] Updated Command&Control API draft

On 31/03/16 20:39, Henryk Konsek wrote:
Hi,

Here [1] is an updated draft of the Command & Control API. Any feedback
would be appreciated.

Cheers!

[1] https://github.com/eclipse/hono/wiki/Command-And-Control-API

The status on the response is defined to be of type string, but takes values 0 and 1. If it is a binary choice, I'd suggest using a boolean as the type and also changing the name to make the meaning less ambiguous (i.e. either failed or succeeded).

The spec states: The body must be a descriptive message indicating what happened during the control message execution." - I assume that some operations can return data, right?

The command property is defined to be optional. If not set, how would the control message be interpreted?

Back to the top