Re: [higgins-dev] Android Higgins projects

Hi again,

In the same line, about Android Higgins project, after updating them from SVN, Eclipse tolds me a problem:
The ParcelableConvertor class, says that two convert methods has the same easure, in concrete
public static final PropertyTO[] convert(List<ClaimP> claims)
and
public static final UITokenServiceCredentialTO[] convert(List<TokenServiceCredentialP> tokens)
Of course there is an easy solution (change one of them the name), but it makes no sense how those projects could be compiled in the .apk downloadable from the wiki page http://wiki.eclipse.org/Android_Selector_1.1
Or these .apk are old versions?

Thanks
--
Lucas