[higgins-dev] Problems with Azigo install

Hello all,

Recently we have upgraded some of our company machines from XP to Windows 7. Due to this upgrade all software had to be reinstalled in order to register it well in the system and prevent failures.

Our problem happened when we tried to install Azigo in some of our development machines, no matter if we install last Air version + Azigo or directly azigo installer, all installs finished with error status.

I attach a capture of a clean install (full install from azigo installer).

Do you know what is happening?
---
David Campos