Re: [higgins-dev] Question about ClientConfiguration.xml

I too would be very interested in knowing the answer to that question.
According to the documentation, it is recommended to set the
"org.eclipse.higgins.sts.conf.file" property to point to"
ManagedConfiguration.xml", but I just discovered that
"org.eclipse.higgins.iss.cardspace.util.STSHelper2" also looks at :

org.eclipse.higgins.sts.conf.personal.file
and
org.eclipse.higgins.sts.conf.managed.client.file

If those are not set, "PersonalConfiguration.xml" and
"ClientConfiguration.xml" are used. That can be a problem since, for
me at least," ClientConfiguration.xml" points to classes that do not
exist. This caused me some "class not found" exceptions.

The classes in question are
"org.eclipse.higgins.configuration.xml.ContextFactoryHandler" and
"org.eclipse.higgins.configuration.xml.IdentityAttributeServiceHandler"
and according to this message, I'm not the only one missing the second
class:
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/higgins-dev/msg06135.html

Jonathan