[higgins-dev] Higgins STS - Complex Claims support

Hello all,

Latelly I have been developing a demo application that uses the Higgins STS component. After a few looks around a question came to my mind. Does Higgins config support complex claims? Something like:

<Language>
<LanguageLevel/>
<CertIssuer/>
</Language>

If the reply its yes... how have the config to be modified in order to define a claim as complex? I have successfully add new claims with the right LDAP mapping but I'm not able to imagine the right <Setting> that define a complex claim.

Thank you.
---
David Campos
Safelayer Secure Communitacions S.A.