Re: FW: FW: [higgins-dev] Higgins SVN status - write mode enabled - possible missed commits

Yes.. It seems my projects higgins.idas.udi and higgins.xdi4j were affected. I managed today to check in the changes that were lost, so everything is fine on my end. Thanks for the info.

Markus

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 8:59 PM, Mary Ruddy <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Webmaster(Matt Ward) [mailto:webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 2:26 PM
To: Mary Ruddy
Subject: Re: FW: [higgins-dev] Higgins SVN status - write mode enabled

Hi Mary,

 Actually I think  I might be able to provide some data at least.  I've
attached a file that contains all of the 'commit'  type operations logged by
Apache on the 9th of August, so it should at least be a place to start.  The
contents are ordered by the type of dav action, but it looks like the
committers to check with are: ahodgkins,ptrevithick and msabadell, as they
seem to be the only ones working in the time period in question.  Now this
doesn't cover anyone that used svn+ssh, but it's about all I can tell you
about what committer activity was going on.

I've checked through the projects that said their repos from last Saturday
were in a good state to see if any of them were responsible for th ese
committs but they all have blanks in those areas.  At this time all I can
say is that it looks like the missing commits belong to Higgins but I'm
basing that on the Apache logs, and I could be reading them incorrectly.

-Matt.