Re: [higgins-dev] Release build failed for few projects

   I hadn't read my higgins messages for a few days and wasn't aware you were having problems.   Age old developer answer "It works for me"

Browsing the build logs the only thing that appears to be a problem is that when the last person generated the build.xml using higgins2ant the source and target java versions were set to 1.5.    Why they regenerated my build.xml and checked it in is a mystery I leave up to someone who has time on their hands.   I regenerated the build.xml and checked it in but that fix is based on a guess at best.

Duane

Peter Kimlach <pkimlach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions" <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

05/12/08 6:11 AM

Re: [higgins-dev] Release build failed for few projects

I created I created B-1-1M1 branch so everyone can committ to svn now,
Duane and Paula I will update your code in this branch after you will
fix it.