[higgins-dev] Cosmetic fixes to the Higgins Home page

Mary,

While we work on the new homepage redesign it might (depending on how quick
these are) be worth doing some fixup work on the current one
(http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/):

- the side-by-side images display oddly (due to their being in different
formats); you could just replace with the single, merged image that I've
created and attached.

- In the "Resources" box change "Higgins Global Graph Overview" to say
"Higgins Data Model

- Delete the "Users" and "Contributors" Boxes. Why? There is only one link
that isn't redundant with content found via the LH menu. And that one is
"What is Higgins?". So I'd just move that somewhere else and eliminate the
redundancy by deleting these boxes.

- Merge "News and Events" box content into "What's New" and delete "News and
Events" box.

- Delete the Collaborate box. Why? Again all of the information is
redundant. I think less is more.

- The "-->" bullet indention isn't working properly. Some lines almost wrap
correctly (but not quite). And the rest of the lines when they wrap are
missing the indention at the left.

- Deleting the above boxes will eliminate another formatting problem: the
"News and Events" box's depth doesn't match the "Collaborate" box's depth.

- fixing the fact that the page is fixed-width probably isn't worth doing,
let's make sure the new home page is not fixed-width

- viewed on some browsers (e.g. an iPhone) there are three different body
text point sizes in use. The "An open identity fram.." is in one size. The
text in the middle boxes is another size, and the text in the "What's New"
box is yet another size. There must be some extra coding junk mixed in with
the text.

-Paul