From: Valery Kokhan [vkokhan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2008 7:40 PM
To: Tie Li
Cc: mikemci@xxxxxxxxxx; pkimlach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Brian Walker; Vadym Synakh; Igor Tsinman; Valery Kokhan
Subject: Re[2]: Higgins 1.0.1 release

Hi Li,

The instructions at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/How_To_Test_Autobuild_On_Local_Machine has
been updated a bit to reflect latest changes.

Also you can use http://wiki.eclipse.org/Higgins2Ant article to find
information about Higgins2Ant and how to use it. Please only use
latest version of this utility (use instructions at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Higgins2Ant#Install_on-line to get one).

If you will have any questions please do not hesitate to ask them on
the higgins dev mailing list.

--
Regards,

Valery