[higgins-dev] Problem running STS IdP Solution demo

The following problem was experienced  trying to run the STS IdP Solution

Hello,

I've a problem when I try to deploy the demos "STS IdP Solution" with the "Extensible Protocol RP Website Solution" using Cardspace.
I generate a card on the IdP, but when I want to use it on the RP, after I select the card in Cardspace, and it tries to get the personal informations on the IdP... Here comes this problem in the Windows Event Viewer :
"There was a failure making a WS-Trust exchange with an external application. No suitable endpoints were found for the identity provider."
I have an internal exception saying there's a problem with the
https://localhost/TokenService/services/MetadataUsernameToken url and SSL (remote certificate not correct)...

I use the same keystore (localhost.jks) for signing cards and for ssl in tomcat as provided in the demo.
I have not changed the ManagedConfiguration.xml of the IdP; also the icard.properties and web.xml of the RP seem good about keystores.
I have installed certficates in IE, everything's ok on the IdP and RP web sites, and the
https://localhost/TokenService/services/MetadataUsernameToken url reponds in IE.

Can you please help me?!!

Back to the top