[higgins-dev] Bug fix release 1.0.1 critical path project level items

There had been two project level items that were critical path for 1.0.1. We have a solution that works for the js.jar IPR issue 223260.  We just need to make sure the old version is removed and then close out the item.  Also, I've confirmed that we do not need to go through any release review process for bug fix releases.  So these issues are no longer critical path.

Back to the top