RE: [higgins-dev] The case for "node" (RE: Draft ITU-TReporton definition of "identity")

Greg, thanks, you summed it up precisely.

Paul, wasn't there an action item from the last telecon to set up a
dedicated call on this? Tony and I are both going to be at the IDtrust
Symposium next week -- maybe we could fit it in during a break sometime on
Wednesday?

=Drummond