From: idworkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:idworkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Tony Rutkowski
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2008 9:48 AM
To: idworkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Draft ITU-T Report on definition of "identity"

Dear Identity Community,

For those of you who were not able to participate on the
ITU-T Correspondence Group list - some of whom I've also
been privately communicating with - you may want to respond
to this draft report.  I'll endeavour to summarize any and
all views as part of this report.  It seems like an excellent
opportunity to capture a body of knowledge on this
subject.

It's easy to get compartmentalized within the many different
identity worlds, but the common denominator of use of
the term "identity" provides a useful means for bridging.

If anyone wants a copy of the annexes, contact me
separately.

best,
tony