Re: [higgins-dev] Alternative to Node (SECOND VOTE)

Paul,

In your comments on the poll, and your original choice to exclude entity
from the poll, you've expressed a dislike for entity due to potential
confusion with the real world thing vs. the digital world thing. No matter
what word we choose we have that problem.

There will always be a potential for confusion between juridical entity and
digital entity, or subject and digital subject, or principal and ... Its my
opinion that we never "enter" juridical entities into our system, we create
"out-of-band" associations between juridical and digital entities, that we
can change at any time with no reflection in the system.

Regards,
Mike