Re: [higgins-dev] Draft Agenda for Higgins Developers call on November 29 at 12:00 Noon EDT

also would be good to talk more about how we're consuming redistributable libs in our projects if we have time

>>> "Mary Ruddy" <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 11/29/07 8:15 AM >>>

We will have our regular Higgins developers call

on Thursday, November

29

at Noon, E

T.

The dial-in number is 1-866-362-7064 and the participant access code is 892048.

Proposed

Agenda

======

1)

Status of

uilds work:

2

Status update on

actual

migration from

CVS to SVN

and follow-on adjustments

3

) Overall 1.0 Bug

status

.  Please review and update the list before the developer call today.

4

) Update on the RP and RCP Selector code merges

?

5) IPR status update

6

IIW

7

) Planned Higgins

special topic

F2F

on multi-protocol architecture,

8) Planned Higgins regular F2F January 8-10 in Provo http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jan_8-10_Provo_F2F_Agenda#Preliminary_Items_for_the_Agenda

Can we move this to Jan 15-17?

(Note that for a while now,  the Higgins project has been big enough that is it never possible to schedule a F2F meeting where everyone who wants to come is able to come on the same date.)

Back to the top