From: Peter Kimlach [mailto:pkimlach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 4:14 PM
To: Brian Walker
Cc: Paul Trevithick; Vadym Synakh; Valery Kokhan; Igor Tsinman
Subject: Weekly Report

COMPLETED IN THE PREVIOUS WEEK

NPGS-26 Record "add to My Factoids in the audit log
NPGS-27 Console and trial log files should use just the alias name and
not the email name or its description
NPGS-28 Pulls are not being recorded in the audit trail
NPGS-29 Remove additional fields from Share drop down
NPGS-30 On Configration File upload, fix spelling on error message
NPGS-31 Try to start trial, get HTTP 500 error message
NPGS-32 Can't start a trial and get distribution with one player
NPGS-33 need info on how organization files are being edited
NPGS-34 Log files do not put " " around factoid text strings

IN PROGRESS

BUILD-18        Add red and green radio LED's on Higgins Components page that
notifies everyone as to the latest build status.

PLANNED FOR THE NEXT WEEK

BUILD-18        Add red and green radio LED's on Higgins Components page that
notifies everyone as to the latest build status.

QUESTIONS TO COORDINATOR

Back to the top