[higgins-dev] IdAS Security Management questions

I have some questions concerning changing passwords http://wiki.eclipse.org/IdAS_Change_Password and thus managing users in contexts:
1. If I can change password of another identity how can I determine what the Identities exists in the context at all, i.e. can I enumerate all of the context identities that present users or user accounts?
2. How can I create such user accounts and what permissions will it have? How to manage such user accounts (get, create, modify, delete)?
3. How manage the identity (user account) permissions?

Regards,
Yuriy Pilipenko.

Back to the top