[higgins-dev] Updates to Higgins website

At long last the Higgins site has been reorganized in a significant way. For
a quick look click here: (http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Deployments). In
addition to lots of cleanup, here are the highlights:

* Each Deployment Config now has its own architecture diagram. The
  overall architecture diagram has been removed.

* The per-deployment architecture diagrams have been improved to show
  process boundaries, and in general more detail.

* New deployment configs:

    - H4 Identity Agent (for Eclipse RCP) [under development]
    - IdAS as a top-level deployment

* New Components:

    - HBX for IE7 [under development]
    - Embedded I-Card Manager for RCP [under development]

Moving Forward towards 1.0
--------------------------
* We will develop 100% automated "configuration" scripts for each
  Deployment. We will start with the simplest one the new IdAS
  top-level deployment config and go from there.

* Each deployment config page will be fleshed out with:

    - automated configuration scripts
    - automated build scripts
    - a list of every component
    - a list of every Eclipse project (a master .PSF)
    - textual description of the solution

What I need from the Component Owners (you know who you are)
* Review the Deployments [1] and send me feedback
* Volunteer to be a Deployment "owner" (aka a hero)

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Deployments

Back to the top