Re: [higgins-dev] In Memory Context Provider

Alexander,

No, each Context Provider is in it's own project, identified here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Components under "Context Providers".  There you can find information on how to check each CP out.  Currently, none of the CPs are part of a nightly build process so you'll have to build them yourself for the time being.  I'm not sure of the exact status but it shouldn't be long before they'll have nightly javadoc and jars built.

Tom

>>> Alexander Amies <aamies@xxxxxxxxxx> 4/11/2007 10:53 AM >>>
Tom,

I am interested in using this.  However, I don't see it listed in the
JavaDoc.  Is is included in idas.jar?  Please gives some information on
how to get to it and use it.

Thanks

Alex

"Tom Doman" <TDoman@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
04/10/2007 05:30 PM
Please respond to
"Higgins \(Trust Framework\) Project developer discussions"
<higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[higgins-dev] In Memory Context Provider

All,

I have checked in another Context Provider into the Higgins CVS repository
called the In Memory Context Provider.  This CP will allow you to add and
search through Digital Subjects that are only built up and kept in memory.
 This may be quite handy for a simple test of your IdAS calls.  Currently,
it has no configuration file whatsoever though we might want to change
that in the future if we need to enhance this CP.  Information about this
CPs dependencies, cvs project, etc. has been added to the Components page.

BTW, I'm going to modify the JavaScript Policy CP tests to use the In
Memory CP again as it did when these CPs were under incubation within the
bandit project.

Tom