[higgins-dev] Eclipse vserver now available for the Higgins project

Title: Message

At the last developer's call, I reported that the Eclipse foundation was temporarilly out of vservers to let projects use.  Well the good news is that we now have a Higgins project Eclipse vserver.  The specs are below:  Additional details, access password, etc. are available once we have established priorities.  There were several things that we needed to put on servers.

- Linux server running Fedora Core 5

- Shared 3.4 GHz Intel Xeon processor

- dedicated 512 MB RAM

- dedicated 20GB disk space

- shared Internet connection with the eclipse.org servers

- higgins.eclipse.org hostname

- gigabit transfer speeds to/from other eclipse.org servers

Software installed:

- base Fedora Core 5 without X Window System

- Apache 2.2.0

- PHP 5.x/Perl 5.8.6

- MySQL 5.0.x

- ssh