[higgins-dev] builds

Is there some kind of process that builds jar files for all the higgins projects? If not, is there a manual process? Just wondering how to tell people to get an IdAS jar file.

The obvious method is to check out the project and build one, but at some point people will want something they can D/L. I guess there's probably supposed to be an eclipse plugin target, but I think there will be cases where people want a standalone jar (for example, we're starting our proof of concept CP implementations and it'd be easiest to have access to an IdAS jar).

Jim

Back to the top