[hibachi-dev] How do you manage your Ada projects in Hibachi?

Hi,

I've been trying to use Hibachi to organise a simple project. This is a
library, a collection of unit tests and some example programs. I've set
up a custom project for the lib and another for a sample unit test
program.

Firstly, Hibachi won't create the project in sub directory and I have to
move it to the place I want it. I've also had to hand mangle some other
stuff.

My current directory structure is like this:

katal/
  lib/  -- First Hibachi project
    build/
      gnat/
        linux/
          debug/
            lib/  -- Lib installed to here when compiled
          release/
            lib/  -- Lib installed to here when compiled
        katal_common.gpr
        katal_build.gpr
        katal.gpr
    src/
      linux/    -- Platform specific source
      debug/    -- Build specific source
      release/  -- Build specific source
  tests/
    handles/  -- Second Hibachi project
      build/
        gnat/
          linux/
            debug/
            release/
    src/

I'm sure there is a better way but I'm interested in how others handle
this sort of project?

Ideally, I'd like to have 1 directory for the project and then inside
this have sub-directories for the sub-projects, possibly a bit more like
this:

katal/
  build/
  src/  -- First Hibachi project (this is the library source)
  tests/
    handles/  -- Second Hibachi project
  examples/

Luke.