Re: [henshin-dev] (no subject)

Ah okay, thanks. So there is no way to do this with the Henshin wizard?

Cheers,
Yannic

On Jun 9, 2013 6:02 PM, "Jens Bürger" <jens.buerger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Am 09.06.2013 um 17:25 schrieb Yannic Noller:

> Hi Jens,
>
> could you describe your advice more precisely? I'm not that familiar with Henshin.

This is less a Henshin-issue as more a task to be done on EMF-side.

Just create a new instance of

org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.Resource

and add the EGraph contents with "getRoots().get(0)" for example.

It depends on the metamodel structure if this succeeds well.

I used BPMN and UML-metamodels. In the case of BPMN, this works, but in the case of UML one has to do a bit more filtering of which elements are copied because it can destroy the runtime-version of the metamodel.

Hth,
Jens