[henshin-dev] Problems with source metamodel

Hello everyone,

I'm currently working with trying to set up a model to model transformation environment. For doing this i want to use Henshin to translate a set of transformation rules into Henshin rules.

I am having a very similar problem that Jens had,

http://web.archiveorange.com/archive/v/ODH51v5Pa3tZVFA87guZ

But for some reason i cannot get it to work. I import my source metamodel to my Henshin module. This metamodel has a root element, named Transform. The file itself uses an "example.xform" extension.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ASCII"?>
<xmi:XMI xmi:version="2.0" ....>
  <transform:Transform>
  </transform:Transform>

So i have a simple Henshin rule where i only have one preserve action, namely a Transform object, but then i get an AssertionError on my rule. So that tells me that i am having a problem with loading the instance of my source metamodel. I cannot figure out what seems to be the problem. I have tried to register the extension to the resource set,

resourceSet.registerXMIResourceFactories("xform");

But i cant figure out what i am doing wrong?

Thank you in advance,

Petter

Back to the top