Re: [henshin-dev] specifying multi-objects in a rule

Hi Christian,

thanks a lot for the quick response. That is exactly what i was looking for. My next question would be, how can i determine whether a node or edge in a rule is single or multi-object, e.g., in the first example on blog, is there any method of Node or Edge class to determin where the ':Message' is a single object or multi-object?

best Regards,
Zille