[henshin-dev] Release plan

Hi all,

I updated the Henshin project metadata and scheduled the 0.9.0 release for 1st of March 2012 (tentative). It would be good if everybody could send a mail and shortly describe the status of his code and give a rough schedule for the time until the next release. Please reserve 1-2 weeks at the end in your plan where we can do some manual testing, code reviewing etc. If 1st of March is to soon for you, please let us know how much extra time you need.

For my part: I finished up the planned changes in the statespace tools and the graphical editor, except for the graphical editing of transformation units. I think I will finish this part until the end of January.

Cheers,
Christian

Back to the top