[hawkbit-dev] hawkBit 0.3.0M7 available

Dear hawkBit community,

I’m delighted to announce the availability of the latest and greatest 0.3.0M7 milestone. We've listened closely to our community and included the meanwhile widely used hawkBit extensions (e.g. for S3, Azure Blob Storage, ...) into this milestone as well.

So go and check-out the release notes[1] or try out the milestone right away on the hawkBit sandbox[2]!

Last but not least I'd like to take this opportunity to again thank all contributors who participate into this milestone:

- @stschake (https://github.com/stschake)

- @AnbazhakanSubramaniam (https://github.com/AnbazhakanSubramaniam)

- @Antiarchitect (https://github.com/Antiarchitect)

- @BrandonSchmitt (https://github.com/BrandonSchmitt)

- @gdesmott (https://github.com/gdesmott)

- @ajaybalakumar (https://github.com/ajaybalakumar)

- @Sergey-G-dev (https://github.com/Sergey-G-dev)

Glad to have you with us in the hawkBit community!

[1] https://github.com/eclipse/hawkbit/releases/tag/0.3.0M7

[2] https://hawkbit.eclipseprojects.io

/Dominic

Back to the top