[hawkbit-dev] hawkBit at EclipseCon Europe

Hey folks,

EclipseCon Europe 2019 is around the corner. Stefan and myself are giving a hands-on tutorial about all things hawkBit. So I'd like to draw your attention to the upcoming hawkBit 101 session (https://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2019/sessions/eclipse-hawkbit-101) which take place on Tuesday at 09:00 AM (CEST). If you can’t make it to the tutorial, we’ll be around at the conference so feel free to approach us there.

Looking forward to meeting you all in person!

Best, Dominic

Back to the top