From: <hawkbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of "Pelster, Christian" <Christian.Pelster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, 5. June 2019 at 13:58
To: "hawkbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <hawkbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [hawkbit-dev] hawkBit in the wild

Dear list,

at Jungheinrich, we are currently evaluating hawkBit as a software deployment service for our IoT solution. We would like to know if someone would be available and willing to share some knowledge about common problems and/or pitfalls to avoid when setting up hawkBit.

We also have some general questions around how to use/deploy and scale hawkBit to validate if it really fits our use case.

So if someone would be available for a call, or maybe could point us to someone who could hep us we would be very grateful. Of course we would re-integrate our findings in the public documentation in case it is interesting for a wider audience.

Thanks,

   Christian

cid:2019_Awards_02_dcb16d2f-d60c-47b2-8ebd-f1f04e79ccc8.jpg
::::

Jungheinrich Digital Solutions AG & Co. KG
Sitz der Gesellschaft
: Hamburg · Registergericht: Hamburg HRA 122 229
Geschäftsleitung: Uwe Kolk · Dr. Oliver Raddatz

Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: Jungheinrich AG
Sitz der Jungheinrich AG: Hamburg · Registergericht: Hamburg HRB 44 885
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates der Jungheinrich AG: Jürgen Peddinghaus
Vorstand der Jungheinrich AG: Hans-Georg Frey, Vorsitzender · Dr. Lars Brzoska · Christian Erlach · Dr. Volker Hues · Dr. Klaus-Dieter Rosenbach.

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and intended only for the addressee. It may contain information that is legally privileged. If you have received this e-mail in error, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. In addition, please notify the sender in such a case immediately and delete it from your system. The sender does not give any warranty or accept liability as to the content, accuracy or completeness of sent e-mails and accepts no responsibility for changes made after they were sent or for other risks which arise as a result of e-mail transmissions, viruses, etc.

Back to the top