Re: [hawkbit-dev] problem installing hawkbit

thanks for the quick reply.
This warning just keeps on looping without stoping. I broke the loop with ctrl+c. I can not run the next line :

"java -jar ./examples/hawkbit-device-simulator/target/hawkbit-device-simulator-#version#.jar"

because the folder target/ is missing.

Hermann.

On 2017-07-19 14:46, Zimmermann Kai (INST/ECS3) wrote:
This is a warning and can be ignored,

Kai

On 19.07.17, 14:38, "hawkbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of
Hermann Tchouta" <hawkbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of
hermann.tchouta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Hello,

I cloned hawkbit as stated and when i do mvn clean install i get the
    following after some build log after spring boot:

    2017-07-19 14:29:43,225  WARN main
    o.s.c.a.ConfigurationClassPostProcessor:373 - Cannot enhance
    @Configuration bean definition 'refreshScope' since its singleton
instance has been created too early. The typical cause is a non-static @Bean method with a BeanDefinitionRegistryPostProcessor return type:
    Consider declaring such methods as 'static'.
Tests run: 11, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 23.262
    sec - in
org.eclipse.hawkbit.mgmt.rest.resource.MgmtDistributionSetTagResourceTest

    what could be the cause of this.
    Thanks.

    king regards
    Hermann.