Re: [hawkbit-dev] Error running hawkbit-mgmt-api-client-0.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

Hi,

Thanks for providing the detailed error information.

It seemed that the logback.xml got messed up by the license plugin in the hawkbit-mgmt-api-client, sorry for that.

We fixed the issue on the master now and you should be able to start the hawkbit-mgm-api-client again.

Thanks,

Michael

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Michael Hirsch

--

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH

INST/ECS3 – Engineering Cloud Services - IoT Software Provisioning

Stuttgarter Str. 130

71332 Waiblingen

GERMANY

www.bosch-si.de

www.blog.bosch-si.com

Tel. +49 711 811-58232

michael.hirsch@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 148411 B