Von: hawkbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hawkbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Ruud Ruizenaar
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 3. März 2016 10:17
An: hawkbit developer discussions
Betreff: Re: [hawkbit-dev] build issue with hawkbit-repository

Hi Kai,

I am using Maven build ...

Maybe one extra piece of information that may lead to the root cause. I noticed that there are some errors reported in the hawkbit.repository.
There are a few unresolved classes like ActionStatus_, Target_, DistributionSet etc. ; notice the trailing _
It looks like these are some kind of autogenerated data accessor classes? Could it be failing in creating those classes?

regards
Ruud

Ruud Ruizenaar | Product development | Software architect
Lely Industries N.V.| Cornelis van der Lelylaan 1 | 3147 PB | Maassluis | Netherlands
Mob: +31 (0) 6 30 20 28 42
rruizenaar@xxxxxxxx

www.lely.com