[hawk-dev] Restructuring of CI builds underway

Hi everyone,

As mentioned yesterday, I've split the CI job into four (Core+Orient, Neo4j, Greycat and Server). You may notice that the repository has changed noticeably in structure. It's now like this:

- core: most plugins + OrientDB
- docs: sample plugins (sample listener, C++/Docgen examples, manifest plugins)
- neo4j2: Neo4j backend + tests
- greycat: Greycat backend + tests + update site
- legacy: old deprecated plugins (Modelio ECore generation: nobody is really using it now)
- server: server components (including Thrift API) + tests + update site + products

The Neo4j and Greycat builds will do a quick build of Core while skipping tests.

The Server build will do a quick build of Core and Greycat while skipping tests: one of its tests is about the encoding of time information, and the server product includes Greycat.

You may notice some breakage around the builds - I hope to get them green ASAP, and then create a composite site that replaces the current /updates. It'd bring together the three update sites we keep now (/core, /server and /greycat).

Once that is under control, I'll think of a smaller model to replace the one in SubtreeContextTest, who is responsible for most of our testing times.

Kind regards,
Antonio

--
Antonio Garcia-Dominguez